Live on campus, minutes from classes and clinicals, in a beautiful, fully furnished apartment.
Living on campus is a significant part of the College experience. Our apartments combine convenient location, modern amenities and social opportunities.
Apply for campus living here.
Provided at no extra charge in each apartment:
- Living room with sofa, chairs and end tables
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Laundry room with washer/dryer
- Two bedrooms with two beds, two desks, and two dressers per room
- Two full bathrooms
- Blinds on all windows
- Central air-conditioning
- Security system
- Wireless internet capabilities
Conveniently available nearby:
- Computer Room/Group Study Area in Holy Cross Hall
- Community/Mail Room, Yoga Room and Exercise Room in Angela Hall
- Access to exercise facility, Rec Room, Study Lounge and Mount Carmel Health Sciences Library during designated hours
Residents can individualize their unit with personal items:
- Bed linens and pillows
- Towels and washcloths
- Dishes, pots and pans
- Decorative items
Guide To On-Campus Living
Cost of living in the Student Residence Hall is $500 per student, per month for MCCN students. Rent for students requeseting a single room is $700 per month.
* Fees subject to change.
Required Residence Living
First year (Fall Semester) undergraduate Bachelor of Science in Nursing pre-licensure program full-time and part-time students who live outside a 35-mile radius, and full-time and part-time sophomores living in residence as of April 30 of the previous academic year, are required to live on campus.
A deposit of $200 per resident is required and will be refunded once resident has completely moved out of the apartments, returned their keys and a housing walk-through and condition report has been completed.
- Residents sign a 9.5 or 10-month lease agreement. Residents have the option to extend their leases over the summer months.
- Seniors graduating in December have the option to sign 6-month agreements.
- Second Degree Accelerated Program (SDAP) residents sign 13-month agreements.
Heat, water, internet and electric utilities are included in the rent.
Each student has online access to a comprehensive Residence Hall Handbook defining policies and procedures they are required to understand and follow. Residents will sign a statement indicating they have read and understand the contents of the handbook.
You may request your own or have the College select based on availability.
Residents may park for free in the garage adjacent to the Residence Halls.
Safety and Security
Each unit comes equipped with a security system. Students may request an escort from Safety and Security after hours. Blue phones are located at several locations on campus, including outside of the Residence Halls.
Resident Director and Advisors
There is one Resident Hall Coordinator (RHC) for the halls and one Resident Advisor (RA) per floor.
Campus Activities and Events
Many activities and events are scheduled throughout the year for Mount Carmel students. Students are encouraged to become involved in a variety of activities, as it is an important part of the College experience.
To take advantage of this exciting on-campus housing opportunity, submit your application as soon as possible as housing is limited. Don’t miss out on the benefits of proximity to classes and classmates.
* Fees subject to change