Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/marjason/public_html/mccn/plugins/content/breezingforms/breezingforms.php on line 192

Use the form below to update your information.

If you are notifying us of a name change, please note the following is needed for your record to be changed.

Marriage - Copy of driver's license with new name or copy of marriage certificate or marriage license.

Divorce - Copy of Divorce Decree, probate documentation, or order of legal name change.

Legal Name Change - Court order of legal name change.These may be emailed to or mailed to the college, Attn: Alumni Relations Office.

Current Name
Name at graduation
Powered by BreezingForms