Applying to Mount Carmel College of Nursing
There are two options to choose from when applying for admission to Mount Carmel College of Nursing: Completing the online application or completing a paper application and mailing it via U.S. Postal Service
Required Residence Living
First year (Fall Semester) traditional undergraduate Bachelor of Science in Nursing pre-licensure program full-time and part-time students (freshmen) who live outside a 35-mile radius, and full-time and part-time sophomores living in residence as of April 30 of the previous academic year, are required to live on campus.
Undergraduate Program Applications
- Traditional and Advanced Placement Programs ( Online, PDF )
- Online RN-BSN Completion Program ( Online )
- Second Degree Accelerated Program or Second Degree Accelerated Program Hybrid
( Online , PDF )
- SDAP (13 month) all documents must be received by Nov 1 prior to start of January cohort
- SDAP-Hybrid (18 month) all documents must be received by June 15 prior to start of August cohort
- Traditional Four-Year: April 1
- Advanced Placement Program: January 15
- Second Degree Accelerated and Second Degree Accelerated Hybrid: Spring Start: Nov 1
- Second Degree Accelerated Hybrid Fall Start: June 15
- Online RN-BSN Completion Program:
- Spring 2020 Feb 4, 2020
- Summer 2020 March 9, 2020
- Fall 2020 Sept 21, 2020
Graduate Program Applications
- Doctor of Nursing Practice ( Online )
- Master of Science ( Online )
- Post-Master’s Certificate Nursing Education
- Post-Master’s Certificate Nursing Leadership - Clinical Operations
- Post-Master’s Certificate Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master’s Certificate Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Applications for the Master of Science programs and post-graduate certificates will be accepted through May 30.
Mount Carmel College of Nursing does not issue Immigration Form I-20 from the U.S. Department of Immigration and Naturalization Service. Therefore, the College is not eligible to accept new or transfer international students who need I-20 credentialing. The College welcomes international applicants who do not require an I-20 clearance.
Paper applications should be mailed to:
Office of Admissions
127 South Davis Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43222